Junior architect - workshop drawings, technical documentation
Opis: Kraków, 02-2020
junior architect - workshop drawings
I am pleased to announce a job opening for an architect to work as a junior architect drafter, drafting detailed technical documentation ranging from flamboyant wrought iron gates for residences on US west coast, trough products sheets for Sweden blinds company to an Alabaster windows production set for Kuwait residence.
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Our work is varied, each project has unique characteristic as we are supplying skilled craftsmen and fabricators with shop drawings production sets basing on design intent from well established studios as Ferguson & Shamamian Architects, John Saladino Group or FORMARCH from NY to name a few.
Praca w j. angielskim, wymagana biegła znajomość, praca w małym zespole w co-workingu - zapraszam na rozmowę i poznanie specyfiki pracy. Nietypowe doświadczenie zawodowe, atrakcyjne warunki pracy i wynagrodzenia.
The work consists mostly of drafting very detailed drawings set for production, to be used by craftsman's at the final stage of design, prior to production. The proper candidate has to present strong attention to detail, have good understanding of technical issues and motivation to work with workshop drawings.
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested, please send your application, providing:
- portfolio of workshop drawings (one must include)
(please do not include renderings, urban or landscape projects - technical details only are relevant for this offering)
- short CV, basic information with emphasis on similar job/contracts
- examples of detailed CAD drawings done previously
- please use mail title/header 'JOB APPLICATION'
to apply, the candidate should have following skills :
- attention to details, technical background, understanding of technical drawings
- previous, documented, work experience in architecture
- willingness to work with workshop drawings, production sets, fabrication packages
- AutoCAD - advance level, fluent in 2D drawings
- SketchUp - basic 3D for details and isometric views
- advanced in English and broad technical vocabulary
- ability to learn drawings standards, inches-feet units, fabrication procedures
- motivation to organize work and conduct detailed reports and projects logs
what will be provided
- ability to gain experience with USA/Sweden/Australian clients, drawing standards and work culture
- training period and ongoing supervision, organized work environment
- desk space in office space in Kraków (the candidate should have its own laptop computer)
- flexible hours, but with at least 10-5pm office time required
- friendly work environment
- long term cooperation - at least 12 months, if needed - social and medical insurance
- competitive salary
e-mail: [email protected]
arch. Maciej Kozak
This is an excellent opportunity to get in touch with custom designs and learning from the back end of design - to see the design turned into crafted forms